https://golfhoneycreekiowa.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/HC-Logo-Main.png 0 0 Teesnap Developer https://golfhoneycreekiowa.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/HC-Logo-Main.png Teesnap Developer2020-03-27 14:57:302020-03-27 17:09:56COVID-19 Update & OPEN FOR PLAY
In the midst of the rapidly evolving Coronavirus situation, we would like you to know that we are closely heeding the recommendations of the CDC, WHO, and other public healthcare entities to minimize the risk of transmission and protect the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and visitors. This is a priority to us and we will be taking several precautionary measures:
- PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING. Stay 6 feet apart.
- CLUBHOUSE GATHERING. No more than four people in the clubhouse at one time. Congregating in the clubhouse or on the patio is not allowed and chairs have been pulled.
- FOOD & BEVERAGE. All food and beverage will be on a ‘to go’ basis. Hard liquor will not be served at this time. Canned beer, bottled non-alcoholic beverages, hot dogs, and prepackaged foods will be available.
- GOLF CARTS. There will be a marked area to return your cart after your round. Golf carts will be cleaned before and after each round.
- CLEANING. All doors, counter tops, and other surfaces will be disinfected on a routine basis.
- GOLF COURSE MEASURES.
- Recommended ‘Gimmes’ inside 6 feet.
- Leave flag sticks in.
- Bunker rakes have been pulled.
We encourage staff and golfers to wash their hands. Limit touching of the face, including your mouth, nose, lips and eyes, as much as possible. If you are sick or at risk, please stay home.