Honey Creek Golf Club is a great place to host your group outing or special event. With 18 challenging golf holes surrounded by beautiful scenery, it’s the perfect setting for your group to enjoy and have fun. The perfect golf outing takes lots of practice. Over the years, our dedicated and friendly staff has hosted numerous and successful golf outings, tournaments, and fundraisers. We can customize your event to include:
- Easy registration
- Player pairings and hole assignments
- Driving range balls
- On-course contests
- Beverage cart service
- Customized rule sheets
- Personalized cart signs
- Event scoring
- Event planning assistance (sponsor signage, menu suggestions, timeline of events, golf formats, etc.)
- Anything else that makes your job easier
EVENT FORMATS (Subject to Availability)
- Shotgun StartFor groups of 100 or more playing in foursomes. All players start at the same time and on different holes.
- Modified/Mini ShotgunFor 60-100 golfers, we will shotgun start your outing on as many holes as needed. This allows public play prior to and following your event.
- Consecutive Tee TimesPlayers begin on the #1 tee in foursomes in 10-minute intervals.
- Monday thru Friday9 Holes – $25 & 18 Holes – $36
- Saturday & Sunday9 Holes – $$27 & 18 Holes – $40
FOOD & BEVERAGE (additional charge)
- Box lunch options are available or we can assist with outside catering or other food arrangements.
- Keg Beer is available for an additional fee of $320. Price includes cups/ice. Keg must be reserved 7 days in advance. We also offer discounted drink ticket options to groups of 60+ players.
- Please advise all group participants of the following Liquor Policy: No off course liquor is allowed unless purchased from Honey Creek Clubhouse. No Personal Coolers are allowed onto the premises.
DRESS CODE POLICY
Please advise your group members of Honey Creek’s Dress Policy in advance. Shirts must be worn at all times. Soft spike golf shoes must be worn at all times unless wearing tennis shoes. No spikes, no work boots, etc.
Outing Request and Inquiry
Ready to book your outing? Click the button below to fill out our Outing Request Form. Once your request has been submitted, a staff member will review your details and be in touch!